// JOIN THE MANIFEST CREW
MANY VARIED TASKSAs a member of the ManiFest Crew you can do different tasks either before, during or after the party.
On the day we setup from around 13.00 until around 18.00. Creative tasks in building the right atmosphere and visual design at the venue is important when we set up zones and playful zones.
During a party the crew can be guides. Guides help our guests in how to use the facilities, informing them about the different zones, and to ensure everyone plays safe. A guide shift during the party is usually for 2 hours.
On the day after a party the take down team pack up and tidy up. Typically this is from around 14.00 until 17.00. Usually rounded off with a nice chat about the nights activities over some pizza before a small group drives our gear back to our HQ.
ADVANTAGES AS A MEMBER OF THE MANIFEST CREW
- Become a member of the ManiFest-family
- Free access to the parties where you help us out with no waiting in line
- Free coatcheck (if possible at the venue)
- If you have a task during the party, you will have access to backstage area and some drinks.
- Showers (if possible at the venue)
- Food and drink during setup and takedown
IF HELP OUT AT MORE PARTIES YOU WILL ALSO GET:
- Invitation to Crew only events
- Influence new ideas and the deveoplment of ManiFest
WANT TO JOIN US?