Please check our FAQ below before contacting us with simple questions.
For all questions regarding the dresscode, please have a look at our dresscode section.
How do I sign up as a member?
- You can sign up for a free ManiFest Membership by clicking membership in the top menu.
Can I get a discount?
- We have the same ticket prices for everyone. No matter age, nationality, gender or identity.
If you would like to have a discount you can earn a free ticket by joining our crew. You can read more here.
Can I have a refund?
Tickets are non-refundable. If you find yourself unable to attend an event, we offer the option to rebook your ticket as an extra service.
A ticket can be rebooked for another ManiFest Party (not the Fetish Fashion Party) as per our official event calendar, and can only be rebooked once.
there a changing room?
- At all our parties you will find a changing room available before you enter the party.
Can I sell my ticket to another person?
No. Tickets for ManiFest are personal and linked to your membership. The name on the ticket must correspond with the ID of the ticket holder, making it impermissible to resell your ticket to someone else.
- At all our parties you will find a wardrobe for your coat/jacket. If you bring a bag we kindly ask you to bring a small bag due to limited room for bags.
How can I rebook my ticket?
If you're a ticket holder unable to attend, we can offer to rebook your ticket to another event. A transfer fee of 55,- DKK will be charged for this service. To request a rebooking, please fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.
Is there a smokers area?
- We always try to find the best solution possible with a designated area for smokers. Usually it’s outside and at some venues even with heaters.
Where do I find inspiration/clothes?
- At the bottom of the Dresscode page you find our members recommendations to shops.
Do you sell alcohol?
- You will always find a good selection of beers, drinks, bubbles and wines at the bar.
Is extreme play allowed?
- We do encourage many forms of play. Due to hygiene blood, piss, scat and other messy games are not allowed.
Breathe play and fire play are not allowed unless on special supervised occasions like stage performances.
If you do wax play or similar make sure to have a cover underneath.
How do I meet others from the scene?
- A great way to meet others from the scene is to join our crew. You can read more here. We also have a group on FetLife and Darkside where you can reach out to like minded kinksters.
If you are new to the scene look out for our Newcomers meetup event. We announce this in our newsletter. We also have a group on FetLife and Darkside where you can reach out.
What is the difference between ManiFest and Fetish Fashion Party?
- ManiFest is a members-only club since 1998. As a member you can get access to 6-8 parties a year.
Fetish Fashion Party is run by ManiFest and has been the annual international event since 1995. For Fetish Fashion Party you do not have to have a membership to participate. You just need to book a ticket.
What is ManiFest?
- You can read more about ManiFest in the About section.
What is the address of your club?
- We do not have our own venue. Instead we are visiting great venues around Copenhagen suitable for our events. You can always find the address for the upcoming party at the event page