Please check our FAQ below before contacting us with simple questions.
For all questions regarding the dresscode, please have a look at our dresscode section.
How do I sign up as a member?
- You can sign up as a member in the membership section. You can choose between Silver or Gold membership.
Where do I book a ticket?
- When you have a Silver membership you can book a ticket. Log in to your ManiFest account and go to the upcoming event. You can only book a ticket when you are logged in to your account. You can only book a ticket for yourself.
Gold members must book a ticket to garantee entry, it is free to book a ticket as a gold member.
How do I bring guests?
- As a Silver and Gold member you can invite your friends as guests to ManiFest. When logged in you will find a link to guest tickets under your membership.
Please note that you have a responsibility for your guests and that they have familiarised themselves with the dresscode and code of conduct.
Can I sell my ticket to another person?
- No. Your ticket is personal and can not be sold to another. If you cannot use your ticket for whatever reason please write us an email so we can refund your ticket before the event.
Can I get a discount?
- We have the same ticket prices for everyone. No matter age, nationality, gender or identity.
If you would like to have a discount you can earn a free ticket by joining our crew. You can read more here.
I have a VIP membership from 2020, what should I do?
- Your VIP membership is now renamed to ManiFest Gold membership. To show our appreciation for your support and loyalty during the pandemic we have prolonged your Gold membership making it valid from 30.10.2021 to 31.12.2022. It's a gift from us to you. The extra months cannot be refunded.
What is Gold and Silver membership?
- A Silver membership is valid 12 months from date of purchase and gives you access to book a ticket for the parties you want to attend.
A Gold membership gives access to all ManiFest parties and Fetish Fashion Party during the upcoming 12 months. In contrast to the former VIP membership, you can book a Gold membership whenever you want, and it will be valid 12 months from date of purchase.
Is there are wardrobe at the venue?
- At all our parties you will find a wardrobe for your coat/jacket. If you bring a bag we kindly ask you to bring a small bag due to limited room for bags.
Is there a changing room?
At all our parties you will find a changing room available before you enter the party.
Is there a smokers area?
- We always try to find the best solution possible with a designated area for smokers. Usually it’s outside and at some venues even with heaters.
Where do I find inspiration/clothes?
- We have two official sponsors. Lust and Homoware which both have a physical shop in Copenhagen. If you like to use online stores there are plenty of great options out there. In our FetLife group https://fetlife.com/groups/34290/posts/18919993 you find our members' best recommendations.
Otherwise search the web for fetish clothing + latex, leather, wetlook, leather, pvc, satin or whatever you can imagine. Mind taxes, fees and duties when you order outside the EU. Consider spending a little bit extra to have it custom made, and do check if it’s possible to return it, if it doesn’t fit as you expected.
Do you sell alcohol?
- You always will find a good selection of beers, drinks, bubbles and wines at the bar.
Is extreme play allowed?
- We do encourage many forms of play. Due to hygiene blood, piss, scat and other messy games are not allowed.
Breathe play and fire play are not allowed unless on special supervised occasions like stage performances.
If you do wax play or similar make sure to have a cover underneath.
How do I meet others from the scene?
- A great way to meet others from the scene is to join our crew. You can read more here. We also have a group on FetLife and Darkside where you can reach out to like minded kinksters.
If you are new to the scene look out for our Newcomers meetup event. We announce this in our newsletter. We also have a group on FetLife and Darkside where you can reach out.
What is the difference between ManiFest and Fetish Fashion Party?
- ManiFest is a members-only club since 1998. As a member you can get access to 6-8 parties a year.
Fetish Fashion Party is run by ManiFest and has been the annual event since 1995, where you do not have to have a membership to participate but just book a ticket.
What is ManiFest?
- You can read more about ManiFest in the About section.
What is the address of your club?
- We do not have our own venue. Instead we are visiting great venues around Copenhagen suitable for our events. You can always find the address for the upcoming party at the event page.