// TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions outline the rules, privacy policies and regulations for the use of ManiFest’s website, www.manifest.dk.
By accessing www.manifest.dk we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use ManiFest’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
ManiFest will never on any occasion without exception pass on, sell or distribute any of your personal data to any third parties without your explicit consent.
GPDR Compliance and consent
By consenting to these terms and conditions you are giving www.manifest.dk permission to process your personal data specifically for the purposes identified.
Your consent is required for www.manifest.dk to process your purchase of tickets and membership and to validate your membership status.
Your data is only used for this purpose and will never be distributed, sold or shared with any third parties..
You may withdraw your consent and request your personal data be deleted entirely at any time by contacting www.manifest.dk at the e-mail address below.
You can also edit and/or delete your account in your account control panel on the website when you are logged in.
Read further detail below on this page.
Payment transactions and fees
www.manifest.dk’s webshop accepts payment by the following methods:
Dankort, Visa, MasterCard and MobilePay.
All transactions and subscription withdrawals will appear on your bank account statement as Billetten.
Tickets are personal and linked to your membership. The name on the ticket has to match the ID of the ticket holder. Therefore it's not allowed to resell to another person.
In case you are prohibited from attending an event we offer to rebook your ticket up to 96 hours (4 days) before the event.
The ticket can only be rebooked to the next scheduled event according to our official event calendar and can only be rebooked once.
With less than 96 hours to the event your ticket cannot be rebooked.
Your free membership is valid for a period of 1 year at a time.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct and up to date, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy.
You must be over 18 years old to participate in ManiFest.
ManiFest membership is valid 1 year from the day of signup.
Unless otherwise stated, ManiFest and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on www.manifest.dk. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from www.manifest.dk for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You may not republish material from www.manifest.dk. You may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, rent or sub-license material from www.manifest.dk.
Hyperlinking to our content via search engines, news organizations, online directory distributors and our sponsors is permitted. We will approve all link requests from these organizations if we determine that they are suitable and relevant.
No use of ManiFest’s logo or other artwork will be allowed without explicit written permission.
Without prior approval and explicit written permission, you may not create frames around our web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of www.manifest.dk when using hyperlinks.
Reservation of rights
We reserve the right at any time and in our sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to www.manifest.dk. You must agree to immediately remove all links to www.manifest.dk upon such a request.
We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to www.manifest.dk, you agree to be bound to and abide by these terms and conditions.
If you find any link on www.manifest.dk or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
// GDPR COMPLIANCE
What data do we collect?
Signing up as a ManiFest member BNKR ApS collects the following data: Full name, e-mail, postal number.
How do we collect your data?
- We collect data and process data when you: Sign up as a member and when you buy a ticket for any of our events and products.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- How will we use your data?
BNKR ApS collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your membership.
- E-mail you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- When BNKR ApS processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
Our website uses:
- Functionality – BNKR ApS uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences.
- Advertising – BNKR ApS uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
How do we store your data?
BNKR ApS securely stores your data in a high-end encrypted file stored at our webhost. Only the owners of BNKR have access to this file and will never be shared with other companies or partners. Read more abut security at www.simply.com/en/compliance/
BNKR ApS will keep your full name, e-mail, city and country as long you have ManiFest Silver membership or ManiFest Gold membership. When your membership is no longer active we keep your data for twelve months to make it easier for you to reactivate your membership. Once this time period has expired, all your data will be deleted.
BNKR ApS would like to send you information about upcoming events that we think you might like. If you have signed up for our newsletter, you can always unsubscribe at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop BNKR ApS from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter go to the bottom of the latest newsletter you received, and press 'Unsubscribe'.
What are your data protection rights?
BNKR ApS would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request BNKR ApS for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that BNKR ApS correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request BNKR ApS to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that BNKR ApS erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that BNKR ApS restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to BNKR ApS’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us